View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 01:40 AM   #24
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I could see Sara writhing in abject pleasure at her sister's attentions. Rose had become a favourite of the court for a reason; her mouth was as skilled as the most seasoned whore, but her soul was still racked with the pain of being used as one. On the best nights, she would fight back like a tigress and I would sharpen my cock inside her as she did. I knew from the spectacle I was beholding that Sara would be even more spirited.

Her thick thighs spasmed as her sister worked her tongue on her clit. She closed her eyes, doubtlessly drifting into a world of some tender baggage of a lover who I would never let her see again. It is a thing these captured cunts do; hide in their minds from the cock and whip of Salazar.I would have to break her of that. I needed her despair and her attention on the world she lived in now or she would be little sport to me.

Her legs and belly flexed in rhythm and she bucked against her bonds. It was obvious, she was coming. Her body was releasing to the agony of sweet orgasm at the mouth of a woman she had just disowned. More she was coming as we inflicted great pain on that woman. I could barely contain my joy at the obvious humiliation that was attached to that.

My men made no effort to hide their enjoyment of it. Her eyes snapped open from her loud orgasm as she heard them jeering and applauding. She could hear every comment, I'm sure.

"Yet another slut at heart!"
"A whore at the tongue of a whore! How to tell them apart, eh?"
"It's as if she was waiting for it! Me next!"
"Salazar has broken eggs that were more difficult!"

I held a hand in the air and the men were silent. I slid a stool behind my captive and barked for a mirror to be put before her. Two of the women attended to my bidding and a full length mirror I had pillaged from a mansion stood in her eyeline. I climbed on the stool and lowered my pants again behind her. I leaned forward and whispered in her ear while making eye contact with her in the mirror.

"So, Sara, the warrior", I sneered in a whisper,"I notice you did a slave's trick and closed your eyes to escape. Fitting, because I feel you now accept what you are: a fuck toy whose only respite will be in her tiny little head. Yes? You close your eyes like a little girl who wants the monster to vanish."

Some of my men could hear it and laughed raucously.

I wrapped the whip around her throat and held her head up facing the mirror. "But you will not do that now. I will be entering this ass of yours and your eyes will remain open and locked on me as I relieve myself inside your pucker. If you close them, I will voyage to what is left of your pathetic region and I and my men will rape every female who has sprouted tits. Then we will sell them to the ogres you talk about around your campfires at night. If you have a cousin... another sister... a distant friend... she will know as she births a horrid hybrid that you laid her under those ogres. I will see to that."

My eyes burnt into hers. I had never been so serious about a threat in my life.