View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 07:07 PM   #8
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'll tell you something else my old china. Our local council decided in its wisdom to stop issuing pensioners like myself the free parking tickets that we have enjoyed for ten years. Plus! they decided that each councillor would recieve unlimited free parking tickets for themselves and their families. Well Ho-fucking-ho.
The shit hit the air conditioner. We petitioned outside the council offices, deluged the local paper with letters and let the fuckwits know that at the following election they would be out on their arses.
Result - Free parking re-instated for pensioners and a grovelling apology.
And the idea of councillors and their families getting free tickets was quietly shelved. Sometimes these plonkers forget why they are there and who put them there.