View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 03:23 PM   #6
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

On a totally different matter, I read that the other day a council in England is thinking of rescinding a law that fines people 80 quid if they put out their garbage bins in the wrong place or on the wrong day. People are upset they say. Upset!!! If it happened here the council chambers would be incinerated and the councillors lynched.
How in fucks name does a proud people like the English allow these petty bureacrats to get away with shit like this? I can tell you that if an Aussie was fined 80 quid for having his bin a few inches to the left or right of its proper place, the bin would be through the council window in 30 seconds flat.
How do these plonkers get away with it? Why do the ratepayers allow it.
Got me fucked!