View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 03:35 AM   #18
annaseed

annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was forced to my knees, still shaking from my near-orgasm, my skirt rucked obscenely round my hips, my blouse in tatters round my naked breasts. My arms were stretched painfully apart, and a big rampant cock thrust in my face. I knew what was expected. "You bastards," I cried. "You won't get away wth this."

There was just a roar of laughter. "Shut up, bitch and suck."

The cock was pushed between my lips and I started to roll my tongue round its bulbous length, squeezing it with my mouth. But the bastard was in a hurry - in a hurry to dominate, to treat me like a slut. He grabbed my head and pulled me right into his groin, then yanked me in and out. I felt sick and the tears welled up in my eyes. I realised that my ordeal was not going to be over quickly. And all the time, crude hands were mauling my breasts and vile remarks being spat in my ears. "Whore . . .cumslut ... tart . . .pricktease . . .not so high and mighty now, are you, rich bitch?"
annaseed is offline   Reply With Quote