View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 05:48 PM   #15
annaseed

annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My naked body is being pressed down on the vibrating washine machine. It's uncomfortable, but the degradation is even worse, especially as the bastards are taking pictures with their phones. Then they start slapping my breasts and ass, both of which are vibrating as fast than the machine. My body is glistening with perspiration, my face flushed crimson.My pussy is being pushed hard against the corner of the machine, and the effect is painful yet stimulating. I feel my juices starting to flow, and the bastards know that too.

"She's getting off on this, what a slut," one of them shouts.

They start playing with my nipples, and raining hard spanks down on my ass. I feel my orgasm starting to build. But as if they know that too. they suddenly pull me off the machine. "Now you fucking serve us, you rich tart," one of them says.
annaseed is offline   Reply With Quote