View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 06:55 PM   #9
annaseed

annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm now being dragged to my feet, my skirt still rucked around my waist, my panties gone, and my wrists bound. These low-life scum actually think they can mess with me, the wife of a millionaire. "Look," I shout, "you fucking let me go now and I'll pretend none of this happened. But if you lay one more finger on me, you'll be in a lot of trouble!"

As if in reply, one of the bastards grabs my blouse and rips it open. From behind me another pair of arms reach round and scoop my breasts out of my bra. "You're the one who's in trouble, lady," says a voice. "Don't pretend you don't want this. You been hanging round us like a bitch in heat. "
annaseed is offline   Reply With Quote