View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 07:28 PM   #5
annaseed

annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

With my head under the sink and my skirt riding up my thighs I suddenly realise how vulnearble I am. Then I hear more crude sniggers behind me and I realise that the guy crouching next to me has sneakily lifted my skirt up to reveal my ass, barely covered by my tiny red panties. I try to get up. But in my haste I only hit my head on the top of the cupboard. "Ouch!" I cry.

"Here, let me help you," says a voice behind me. But instead of helping me up, he puts his hands on my thighs and runs them up to my ass. Meanwhile the guy beside me has his hand on the back of my neck, pushing my face down to the floor. "Don't want you injuring that pretty little head of yours again, do we?" he says. "Your old man wouldn't like that, would he?"

Now I'm really furious. "What the fuck are you doing?" I shout. "Get off me, you bastards, or I'll have you all fired."

"But you haven't helped us with our problem yet," says the third voice.
annaseed is offline   Reply With Quote