View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 10:34 AM   #376
5subject
Privileged Member

5subject has initial reputation

Petite Lady and her Big Ego All Wrapped Up

Oh the enchantress that is Sahrye, the itty bitty curvy cutie and her big ego find herself doing a pathetic little bondage shoot for big fat old news me while bragging about how she has stolen all of my website members finds herself getting encased in basic pantyhose over her super sexy bra and gartebelt set which she already has pantyhose on for. She reluctantly covers the lingerie in more hosiery and then I wrap her up in loads of vetwrap, loads and loads while she is ballgagged and then some panties go in her mouth and pantyhose are used to keep them in. Eventually vetwrap is used to keep them in her mouth as well. She is entirely encased and her arms go numb because she hasn’t been in bondage lately- oh poor the baby girl!! She makes her adorable Sahrye noises and mmmphs about on the floor while I tell her I’m going to get some big strong men to violate all of her little holes… run time 28 minutes

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Rope, Tied, Shibari, Bound, Strappado, Taped, Orgasms, Handcuffed, Shocked, Gagged, Struggling

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 28:33
File Size: 853.68 MB

Download Link(s):
B2B_Petite.Lady.and.Her.Big.Ego.All.Wrapped.Up.720 p.part1.rar
B2B_Petite.Lady.and.Her.Big.Ego.All.Wrapped.Up.720 p.part2.rar
B2B_Petite.Lady.and.Her.Big.Ego.All.Wrapped.Up.720 p.part3.rar

https://fboom.me/file/d7f1b3765760e/...720p.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/7518ddd255e2c/...720p.part2.rar
https://fboom.me/file/5cb7a5f863619/...720p.part3.rar
================================

Filled Up Helplessly

I remember as a young man in my early 20's reading a Centurian bondage magazine. A drawing caught my eye of a naked guy strapped down and bent over a padded bench, and a hot woman with a strap-on dildo standing behind him, ready to fuck him in the ass. For some reason this image was burned into my mind, and I have been scouring Centurian magazines ever since trying to find the drawing. I liked the bondage rigging he was in, and I liked the idea of being fucked while helplessly restrained in bondage and unable to resist.

Well, forty years later I find myself shooting a similar scene with Elise Graves and one of her willing submissives. This poor guy is tied down to Elise's famous Fuck Cart in a leather straitjacket and thigh-high leather engineer boots. His head and feet are pulled up and tied off to a ring on top of the cart, and his mouth is filled with a bright red ball gag. This guy is totally helpless and exposed, and that's exactly where he wants to be. His legs are spread, and his ass hole is fully exposed and ready to be penetrated. This is a fantasy of many men, including myself.

Elise forces him take her dildo in his mouth for lubrication, and then fucks him in the ass. Along the way she uses a vibrator on the dildo, and his cock and balls, and then turns the vibrator on herself and gets off while her dildo is still inside of the submissive. Lastly, she gets him off with the vibrator on his cock while the dildo is still deeply embedded in his ass. He cums all over the floor, then Elise leaves him to contemplate his predicament with the dildo still stuck in his ass. After seeing this hot scene, the only question I have for Elise is - where do I sign up?

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 24:30
File Size: 925.92 MB

Download Link(s):
SI_Filled.Up.Helplessly.720p.part1.rar
SI_Filled.Up.Helplessly.720p.part2.rar
SI_Filled.Up.Helplessly.720p.part3.rar

SI_Filled.Up.Helplessly.720p.part1.rar
SI_Filled.Up.Helplessly.720p.part2.rar
SI_Filled.Up.Helplessly.720p.part3.rar
5subject is offline   Reply With Quote