View Single Post
Old 08-19-2020, 10:47 PM   #370
5subject
Privileged Member

5subject has initial reputation

Fixing this Quarantine Boredom

I've been in for weeks during the quarantine and I am so bored. With nothing to do and no where to go I decide some bondage will cure the boredom. I walk outside carrying my leather boots and gloves, a head harness, rope and some handcuffs. I need the feel of leather to make my heart race so I slowly pull up the boots and stand to admire them. I add a nice tight crotch rope making sure to yank it up between my pussy lips until my black shiny spandex pants are sporting a fat camel toe. Next I put on my leather opera gloves and imagine I am handcuffed to the pole struggling and enjoying the feel of restraint and the leather head harness enveloping my face. I moan and struggle seductively as the crotch rope and the bondage begin to turn me on. So delightful to be bound instead of bored ... why didn't I think of this when the quarantine began ...

Tags: glove fetish, shiny spandex pants, curvy, boot fetish, handcuffs, crotch rope, struggling, outdoors.
Sex Acts: SELF BONDAGE, DAMSEL IN DISTRESS, HANDCUFF AND SHACKLE FETISH, LEATHER, MILF.

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 09:10
File Size: 449.11 MB

Download Link(s):
MGGBF_Fixing-This-Quarantine-Boredom-720p.rar

MGGBF_Fixing-This-Quarantine-Boredom-720p.rar

Strappadoes, pumps and paddles

Starring: Rachel Adams

Rachel's client was very interested in all of the bondage year she had to sell, but she never thought she would have to demonstrate them! Compacted into a ball tie and forced to duck walk her way into his bedroom, her bound wrists pulled high in the air, she is anchored firmly to a bar in his closet. The position is agony for Rachel and she mules and moans through the pump gag strapped tightly to her face. Things don't improve when he unties her legs, for although she can stand, her arms are still tied off high in the air above her back. Even worse, her client has decided he wants to try out some of her spanking implements on her! The poor girl jerks and yelps each time he makes contact with her pretty little ass, which grows redder by the second. Finally, she is left to struggle and endure the sting in her poor bottom as he tries to pick his favorite toy!

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Rope, Tied, Shibari, Bound, Strappado, Taped, Orgasms, Handcuffed, Shocked, Gagged, Struggling

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 14:18
File Size: 622.42 MB

Download Link(s):
CAS_Strappadoes.Pumps.and.Paddles.720p.part1.rar
CAS_Strappadoes.Pumps.and.Paddles.720p.part2.rar

CAS_Strappadoes.Pumps.and.Paddles.720p.part1.rar
CAS_Strappadoes.Pumps.and.Paddles.720p.part2.rar
5subject is offline   Reply With Quote