View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 10:19 PM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default PIN EM ROLE PLay

Actually designing an Rape campaign that allows the lady combatant a chance to fight back. The premise is you are fighters that are kidnapped and forced to fight for your freedom. But if you lose you will be forced to service your opponant, or the highest bidder who gambled on you.

Sometimes the fights are fixed as you are forced to wear special collars that implant suggestions, control muscles or just cause pain.

All you need is a dice and a love for both styles of Rp, as you win you will keep getting more and more chances to buy new weapons, armor, sex toys to earn your freedom. But don't worry some of the matches will be fixed and you will be forced to service.

If any of you ladies are into campaign RP as well as rape RP let me know and we can set up a campaign, however just to let you know both the opponants and the resulting person you service is randomized so if you are not open to bi-sexuality, gangrape or possibly demons then this is not for you.

Reply on board or PM me if interested, give me statistics (name, age, fighting style, sexuality (virginity)) and I will go into the rules with you in more detail. already have one but since this is an arena I can handle more.

Let
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote