View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 08:28 AM   #32
woody2
Rape is wrong

woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Haven't heard about that incident but what country are you referring to since jail for something like that sounds odd? By the way does anyone know how the max hardcore case ended because it comes close to this kind of obscenities?

It was in the U.S.

Looks like I was wrong, he made a plea bargain and got 3 years supervision. I heard somewhere else he was sent to prison.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2_Girls_1_Cup

Quote:
The video originated from a Brazilian, Marco Fiorito, who describes himself as a "compulsive fetishist".[6] Fiorito originally produced foot fetish videos but soon moved on to coprophagia. The film was produced by MFX-Video, one of several companies owned by Fiorito.[6] Fiorito contends his films are legal in Brazil, but authorities in the United States have branded some of his films as obscene and filed charges against Danilo Croce, a Brazilian lawyer living in Florida, listed as an officer of a company distributing Fiorito's films in the United States.[6] Croce accepted a plea bargain and was sentenced to 3 years of unsupervised probation and forfeiture of $98,000.[6] Fiorito claimed he did not know his films were illegal in the United States and that his films often contained chocolate instead of feces to appease some of his actors who were willing to appear in scat films but not actually eat fecal matter.[6]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Guess it depends partially on how you look at it. As long as you can understand the difference between fantasy and reality it doesn't matter that much if you are looking at fantasy material with rape, deaths or something mixing those two. On the other hand I do share partion of your view on this subject so it isn't that easy to give a clear answer on this kind of a subject.
That is true, the difference between fantasy and reality is important. I just feel that fantasizing about violent murder is a little different. HOWEVER, once again, I'm not here to judge. Everyone has their own tastes/fetishes.