View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 11:13 PM   #19
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
Only if he doesn't have a TV set. Brasilian chicks are on it all the time.
I meant that he's never seen them in the flesh. Its hard to say you are into a certain kind of chick when all you have is t.v representation and that representation isnt all that accurate.

By the way...Brasilians are not considered Latino. Dont ask me why..I have no freaking idea why they arent considered Latino...Brasil is in Latino American, however our ethnical category here in the states is so fucked up that hispanic/Latino is one and the same and applies to dark indian looking mother fuckers who speak spanish. The real "latinos" are the Spaniards, Italians, and the Portuguese...who pretty much owned Brasil, so thats why I dont ahere to the ethnic status and spit at short, dark mother mothers who says there are "latin lovers". Well, I dont actually spit, but I do in my mind.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 01-25-2009 at 11:16 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote