View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 09:25 AM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My rape fantasies revolve around girls I meet out in the real world. There is a black girl works on the checkout in my local ASDA that I sometimes daydream about, not because she is black, but because she is small, pretty, polite and respectful. That is the sort of girl I think about raping.

Of course were I to get involved with her I would make something of the fact she is black to insult and humiliate her, just as I might take the blonde bimbo angle with LilLinzi.

But to answer the OP, I suppose the answer is no, but if he wants me to do his aunt then send airfare!
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote