View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 02:58 AM   #2
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Welcome to the Rape Board Takemyaunt, in answer to your question, raping a black woman has always been a longtime fantasy of mine, both in a gangbang and one on one.
In my fantasies I also enjoy thoughts of my wife being gangbanged by black men, I think rape fantasies across racial lines are very common for a variety of reasons.
I also total understand your Aunt fantasy, I have an Aunt who has been a favorite fantasy of mine as well, I even incorporated her into a story I posted on this board back in November called “The forbidden fruit”.
I will be looking forward to reading your stories in the future, and again, welcome to the rape board, it’s an interesting site.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote