View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 06:55 AM   #30
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Shysnale.....

I dont think that Ridley Scott masturbated as he dreamt of aliens doing such and such to Sigourney Weaver.

And are you really a virgin?
Hey !

I have the strange feeling that you did not spend a long time trying to understand my post. Maybe because it's written in shitty English or you think I went out the subject.

What I felt in your first post is the difficulty for you to understand how a man can have rape fantasy and not be likely to rape in a favourable situation? You also repeated that another time: 'I don’t get excited over crying girls being tormented and brutally violated. The members here do, by their own admittance. Why would anybody purposely fantasize about those horrific things if its not something they liked? Why fantasize about it at all?'

Because IT IS a fantasy. That's why. It sometimes is the only freedom we have in life. Have you ever worked or are you still studying? Have you ever felt that taking order from a boss becomes so hateful that you could not prevent your mind from projecting pictures of you beating him with a baseball bat? I did. I mean I had these pictures coming to my mind. And I enjoyed having them coming. The fact is, I just said yes to my boss and I did what he wanted me to do, but these pictures of him lying in blood were delicious. Do you know why they were delicious? Because they were the only way for my anger to be canalised. The only escape, if you prefer. I do not like to beat people. Last time I had a real fight I was 13 years old.

You seem to be interested by dreams. Do you know what they are? They are the reflections of your mind 'digesting' reality. Reality is rarely what you want and even if you don't feel upset when you go to bed, you are sometimes a little disturbed, and a nightmare appears. They are a very healthy thing.

Back to the image of my boss Knocked out. Why did I imagine that? Because I was mad about him not respecting my freedom of choosing when I take holyday. How could I express my anger? I just see two ways : I could have knock him down but then I would have been fired. Or I could have imagined me beating him. Why did I use an extreme image like this? Simply because I am not a genius and my mind is not fast enough to transform anger in poetry when I’m offended by someone. At this point of my life, I just get rid of my anger by projecting pictures on my head. Rude & bloody pictures yes, but still harmless pictures. Why do I do that? Because anger is pain. Anger can lead to the idea of vengeance. Vengeance when successfully made can be delicious. Ok. But imagine what vengeance is when you have to wait 10 years before getting even?

What people really like when they fantasize about blood, rape or something else is the fact that they can give their mind a rest, and get partially rid of their pain. That is the main reason.
I agree with you the image of my dead boss is gross. And I truly hope one day I have enough talent to transform my anger in something more creative, like poetry for instance. I agree with you blood and wounds are not very poetic. But it all depends of the fantasizer creativity. I don’t know how long you’ve been standing here but there’s been some real artists here that made their fantasies a lot more sophisticated.

I’ve never been to Chicago, but I’ve been to LA, and I saw the sudden changes of quality of life between places like West Hollywood and Vine Street. In West Hollywood, you can see good looking girls in flashing cars, in vine street, you see bums begging in the street and poor old buildings. With the incredible power the media have on us, can you imagine the frustration a kid from a poor family may feel? He can easily fall in pessimist thoughts like ‘I will never hang around with a woman like that’. She is a goddess. Because the fashion industry sometimes reaches degrees of excellence that make models look larger than life. What can the kid from a poor family do? Again, there’s not so many choices left around. He can jump in the back of the flashing car and rip the clothes of the girl, or he can use his frustration via art, music, painting, just with his imagination, or by posting in a web site like this. Yes I consider some posters here like real artists. Good looking women are often playing in violent action movies and it’s just very normal kids won’t change that universe in their imaginations. Have you seen the movie the Crow?

The example I used with Riddley Scott was not meant to be interpreted sexually. I hope for him he did not get a hard on the Alien planting his dick on the victim throat. I just used that as an example to show you imagination can create things far from one's life. That is why using that example of extraterrestrial taking people by force seemed a good way to explain that to you. Riddley has a long standing career and had long relationship with women. Why would he be a frustrated person capable of laughing if he sees someone raped by a 200 pounds gorilla?

Back to your original question:

I guess the real question I want to know is: WHY do you have rape fantasies. This is the real issue in which my curiosity grows. Anyone who can say why they do, please share your thoughts.

I don’t believe in just one answer.
One can desire to rape for the pleasure of being in control, another one will choose rape because his sexual life has been so intense since his teenage that he has lost libido and only the idea of mixing sex with violence can turn him on……….there can be a lot of answers.

As for me, my fantasy is slightly different : I would like to be raped by girls. Why ? Because it would be the only way for me to understand sex is not a big deal and I can fuck just like everybody else. I hope I answered your question.
Please consider the fact I have been sharing very personal things here so I’d appreciate you make an effort in understanding that long post. Yes it is long.

Oups got carried away again. Sorry people.

Last edited by shysnale; 07-03-2008 at 03:49 PM.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote