View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 02:03 AM   #3
raperles

raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I undo my belt then unzip my jeans as I take them off me and look at you crying while laying on the bed. Too afraid to move as you watch me strip off my shirt and then pull off my shorts and my eight inch rock hard and erect cock springs out like a snake ready to strike. You turn your head away whimpering as I stroke my massive erection and stare at your sexy body. "Oh hell ya baby, I'm gonna enjoy teaching you the lessons a mouthy little cunt like you needs to learn". You let out a scream when you feel me climb on the bed with you, and I spin your head to face me then slap you so hard across your face that it splits your lower lip. "Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch, scream again you little slut and I'll really make it hurt". Reaching to the floor beside your bed, I grab my shorts, ball them up and stuff them in your mouth. "That'll shut your pathetic mouth bitch....Spit 'em out and I'll bust all your fucking teeth"!! I straddle your young body with a knee on either side of you as the stench from my shorts, the putrid smell of sweat mixed with the smell of urine nauseates you and makes you gag and convulse.....

I begin to maul and knead your tits through your cheerleader sweater and squeeze them both. Molding them while my stiff boner rests on your naked belly. You can feel the heat eminating from it as it rubs against your stomach and throbs. Grabbing the bottom of your cheer sweater, I yank it up over your breasts and bunch it up under your chin at your neck. You writhe and squirm, turning from side to side as best you can under my weight on top of you as I smile and look at the delicious cleavage your sports bra shows. I take the knife and slip the cold steel between your bra cups then pull upwards and slice the flimsy thing in half. Your naked globes bounce free from their confines, bounce and jiggle about as I bend over and take one of your stiff nipples into my hungry mouth. Sucking and biting into it while you thrash around under me and "Mmmmpppfff" into your gag.....

Sucking on one of your naked tits while squeezing the other, digging my hands in and clawing at your soft smooth pliable tit flesh. You kick your legs all around behind me while I feast on your titties and my cock gets even harder and longer while your nipples get stone stiff. Bathing and licking your breasts with my tongue and biting hard with my teeth into their soft flesh, I leave bite marks on both your quivering mounds. Throwing your head from side to side and your long blond hair flying and swirling around your head as you do, I open my mouth as wide as I can and suck your tits one at a time into it. Both your breasts glisten from my spit and saliva as I gnaw on them, "Oh fuck sugar tits you taste as sweet as honey"!!! Still kicking and squirming as I reach down and lift your short cheer skirt up over your thighs and bunch it around your waist.......

Looking up and into your terrified face, the look of fear in your clear blue eyes is a sight to behold and spurs me on. "If you're a virgin bitch, you won't be for much longer"!! I lower myself on your shaking body as I lick and kiss your smooth flat belly. Reaming out your cute little belly button with my thick tongue. The stubble of my unshaved face scratches your soft smooth skin as my face rests on your lower belly and my hands begin to feel up your lean athletic cheerleader legs. Up and down and all around I molest your sexy legs and thighs. Then lick your warm smooth belly just above the waist band of your hiked up cheerleader skiirt and my hands slide slowly up both sides of your thrashing legs and grab your tiny panties. I begin to slide them off you down to your knees while you howl and scream bloody murder into your gag. Thrashing and kicking your legs violently leaves your cheer panties dangling around your left ankle as I throw your legs apart as wide as they'll go then spit in my hand and lube up my raging cock as I position the head at your entrance.......

Looking up at you while your breasts shake and jiggle as you bounce up and down on the bed and twist and turn your body. I begin to enter you and feel some resistance and smile. "I'm gonna LOVE popping your cherry you fucking bitch....you asked for this you pathetic foul mouthed slut"!! I lunge forward and you let out a blood curdling howl of pain and anguish into the gag that's stuffed in your mouth as I bust your hymen and slam into you full force. I feel the walls of your tight twat squeeze around my thick cock as it impales you and I feel a small trickle of your warm blood as it runs down past my balls. I start fucking you while you clench your baby blues shut tight and bite hard into your split lower lip. "God damn you are one tight little bitch". I yell at you while I begin to drill you harder and deeper. I feel the muscles of your tight pussy contract around my cock and milk it as I begin to piston fuck you like a beast. Slamming my cock in and outta you with a frenzy while your helpless body bounces up and down under me with every thrust......

I lay down on top of you and your perky firm breasts are squashed against my hairy chest and your nipples get harder as they're teased while my hairy chest slides up and down against them. I lay my head next to yours as I buck my hips up and down and fuck you relentlessly. Your long blond hair smells so good, like summer flowers and I inhale the scent as I whisper in your ear between gasps, "I'm gonna fuck all your holes tonight before I take you from this fucking place. That pretty little ass of yours is next princess". Then drill you hard as my cock explores the very depths of your once virgin pussy. The mattress begins to squeak and the headboard bangs against the wall to my furious rhythm. Our bellies slap together, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap as the prickly hair at the base of my crotch scrathes the soft smooth sensitive skin of your outer lips. I jackhammer into you and then scream, "Wrap your legs around me bitch". When you don't comply, I slap you hard across the face and yell."DO IT BITCH, WRAP 'EM AROUND ME"!!! Then feel your legs come around me while your cries and sobs fill the air. I feel you lock your ankles behind my back.....

You cry profusely as I lick the right side of your face with my wet thick tongue. The feel of your smooth legs rubbing against the sides of my body as I fuck you sends shivers down my spine and about sends me over the edge. I can feel that I'm getting close, a churning deep in my balls tells me that I'm about to unload inside you. A few more vicious thrusts into your tight cunt sends you deeper into the mattress that you lay on and then I withdraw from your wet pussy with a slick POP. My wet cock rests on your belly throbbing and twitching as though it had a life of its own as I bark at you, "ROLL OVER BITCH"!! Grabbing your waist with both hands I flip you over on your belly and my aching cock is in a hurry to be buried back inside your warm sexy body as I slap your asscheeks repeatedly and watch as they jiggle like bowls of Jell O then spread your cheeks apart and you wiggle, squirm and writhe under me........

Last edited by raperles; 03-15-2013 at 04:58 AM.
raperles is offline   Reply With Quote