View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 01:58 PM   #2
Rowanna

Rowanna has initial reputation

I nearly scream as you grab me as I leave the bathroom. You tell me not to make a noise, and I just manage to hold back the scream. I feel your boner press against my ass; I can already tell it's bigger than Sean's, my current boyfriend, or any of my past boyfriends'. When you press the blade to my throat, I loose practically all my I stinct to fight back, my self-preservation instinct kicking in instead. I follow your orders, knowing that doing anything else would make you anger. And angering a person with a knife is never a good idea; especially when they were already gone crazy, like this guy here...

You spin me around, and for the first time, I get a look at you. My eyes widen. It's YOU! The guy who knocked me over at the football game! Before my train of thought can get any further, you smack me, sending me flying, and then again, and this time I land on the bed. I try to get off the bed, figuring I stand a better chance if I'm not on the bed. But you pull me back, and hold up the knife, and i decide trying to get away probably isn't in my best interest right now.

You place my hand over your raging cock, and, even though there's still your jeans and boxers between my hand and your cock, I feel like I'm going to throw up. It's defineatly huge. I can feel it through your clothes. I jump a little when you yell at me, startled. I squeeze my eyes shut as you yank me up by my hair, and clench my jaw involuntarily when you kiss me, squirming in panic.

Screams stick in my throat, and tears well in my eyes, as i watch, horrified, as you unzip your pants. People had warned me that my trash talk would get me in trouble one day, but I didn't listen to them, didn't believe them. Now I was going to pay the price for my stupidity.

Last edited by Rowanna; 03-13-2013 at 09:18 PM. Reason: crappy writing.
Rowanna is offline   Reply With Quote