Thread: Virgin Rape
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 12:24 PM   #33
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ooohhh I love virgins. Their innocence, their fear, their tightness, the fact that penetrating them tears them and causes bleeding and pain!The idea of a terrified girl, struggling and squirming desperately, in a futile doomed bid to save her hymen from my cock. Deep down she must know that she is seconds away from losing it, but the denial can be so strong that she continues with her terrified struggles. Personally I don't like the idea of overpowering her right away.....I like letting her wear herself out. When exhaustion starts kicking in, her cries of anguish become more pronounced, because she knows now that it is all over. Then all she has left is begging and prayer. Her begging won't work on me and her prayers will not be answered.

As I force her legs apart, she is overwhelmed with terror. She has heard her freinds describe how the first time hurt, and they were doing it with a boyrfriend who was at least trying to be gentle.....my little virgin victim knows I will not be gentle with her.

When I release my cock from my pants, all swollen and nasty looking; a steely hard fuck weapon designed to tear into frightened young virgins, I make sure she sees it. I want her to see the size and hardness of the hardened flesh that is about to be forced into her tight young opening. The effect is like a swimmer seeing a shark fin slicing through the water just before it bites. It instils terror.

Now the begging and crying increase in their intensity a she pleads in terror, for me not to inflict that pain on her tender virginal flesh. I disregard her please, and press the tip against her opening as her whole body shivers in fright from the contact. Then, slowly, just to drag out the suspense, I start pressing against her tight virgin portal as she begs and squirms in desperation. When the lips start to yield, her cries of terror start becoming cries of pain as her sensitive young flesh is stretched unreasonably and my cock slides into her stopping when it comes up against the tight resisting flesh of her hymen.

Her face is a look of total terror now, teary eyes begging me for mercy. I press against it a few more times, not quite hard enough to break it....just enough to build up her terror.

Then, when I have done that enough, I rear back and drive my cock through her hymen and deep into her body with one savage brutal thrust, splitting her wide open as I impale her young body and she emits a piercing scream at the unbelievable pain shooting through her body from her violated innocent young flower and her back arches as her eyes open wide and I force myself in deep, pressing hard against her cervix. I pause and hold it there for a few seconds, flexing my cock inside her as she cries and yelps.

Then I draw back and start fucking her tight young hole with savage ferocity, showing no mercy, as she cries out in terror.
Unlike fantasies, she does not become aroused. Instead, she is clenching tight, and every thrust deleivers pain. Initially saliva and blood provide some lubrication, but that wears off and she is too frightened to lubricate. Thus the thrusting starts to abrade her with a white hot burning pain as I mercilessly slam my cock into her tender wounded virgin tightness until I finally come, sending wave after wave of semen into her unprotected womb. She is a wreck of sobs, and wailing.

I love virgins.
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote