View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 05:37 AM   #23
collesfracture
Privileged Member

collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightlover001 View Post
Thank you for your suggestions and advise, Pete. I have been using capitals as if to emphasis something, without realizing that it is grammatically wrong to misuse Capital letters unnecessarily.
Quote:
Thank you Flesh4Fantasy for your suggestions and analysis. Yes, I have been practicing a bit but I was too lazy to get off. I have to thank sternenlied for making me get off my lazy butt and start writing, as I wanted a bit of practice before the contest.

Your rule of thumb is an excellent and valuable suggestion. Thank you.
Quote:
Thanks buddy, You have been a great support for me in RB from the day I became a member. I value your friendship very much.
Quote:
Thank you kitty. Yes, English is not my native language but it is the one in which we have our education from our childhood, thanks to Lord Macaulay.
Quote:
Thank you Niki. I am glad you liked it. I was a bit nervous when I posted it but now I am glad that my friends like it.
Quote:
Thank you for your appreciation, buddy.
Quote:
Thank you Fae. Wow I did not know that you are an artist. Thank you for the quick sketch of Sarah, you drew and sent me.

I am glad you liked the story. Yes, It is true that the rape could have been more descriptive. I guess I am still not comfortable writing about sex.

I will keep your advise in mind when I write my next story.
Quote:
Thank you buddy. I am happy that you liked the story. I will continue to write since it is good fun.
Quote:
Thank you Lance. I will write more buddy.
I see Spamming (Not dead people)

collesfracture is offline   Reply With Quote