View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 05:02 AM   #19
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I taks my time, slowly building up my speed as you sob on the ground. Tears streaming down your cheeks, making yor pale skin red and blotchy. My tongue comes out and I lick at them, lapping up your sadness as my hips slowly build to a jackhammer pace. Slamming into yor tight body over and over. Making your breasts bounce and jump with the force of it. Tail coming up and wrapping around one, teasing at the nipple as I take you, hands squeezing your wrists and pushing tem down harder into the ground. "Take it angel, take the pain."