View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 04:07 AM   #15
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My hand moves, and I slap you across the face. Hard enough to split your divins lio, a small trickle of holy blood runnig down your cheek. Just the sight of that makes me nearlycum, I finally get to hurt one if you creatures. I lean in and breath deeply, taking in as much of your panicked scent as I can. "When I'm done with you, I am going to toss you into the pit. " hand on your throat squeezing again, to cut off any more screams as my tail wraps around one of your legs and pulls them apart. Cock now nestled right next to your entrance. "My friends need amusement too."