View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 03:40 PM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I squeezed, squeezed as hard as I can. My eyes, my cat lijs, slitted eyes, locking onto yours. Ican see the panic there. I don't recognize you, maybe a new creation to fill the ranks after our rebellion. Pale skin that looks good next to my reddish hue. "Weak, a pathetic creation." Claws rippin down that dress you are wearing, shredding the cloth off your skin. "I haven't had pleasure in suh a long time. This is going to be so much fun."