View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 04:27 AM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's a field, a simple open expanse. It has been aeons since I had seen one of these. The beauty is almost more than yours. But I am able to ignore it, focused on the angel. Wings idly swishing through the air. A master of the domain without a care in the world. Anger and lust rising in me, you need to be punished. My emotions spreadin around, makin the crops and plants near me wither and die. Guess I am a plague on all living things. Good, I think with a grin as I advace, teeth forming into points, nails stretching ito claws. "Payback." Launching through the air at you.