Thread: Morganrunner14
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 04:17 AM   #25
UnitJonas

UnitJonas has initial reputation

“Maybe Lenny found it earlier and put it there. He’s not too smart you know so who knows where he might have left it.”

Morgan’s mind immediately started racing. The supply closet? He wants to bring me there? Down in the basement?

“C’mon, it’ll take two seconds. I need to grab my wallet anyways so I can get out of here.”

Morgan watched him motion to her as he grabbed the last trash can and started down the hall. Couldn’t he just go and check himself? Why did he want her down there too?

“This way!” he blurted without turning back.

Morgan started after him despite knowing what was happening. She was putting herself in one of those spots. One of those spots where things happen. Things that she let’s happen.

She caught up to him as he entered the stairwell.

“It will only take a minute to check. Wouldn’t want Mom to wait too long.”

“My Mom isn’t here. I walked from a friends house.” Morgan replied.

“Ahh, the fat girl, right?” Daryl quickly added and even quicker regretted. “Sorry”

Morgan giggled and added, “Yeah, Natalie. She’s a little boring. I’m staying over but needed to get out of there for a while.”

“Oh yeah?”

Morgan was staggered at her own reply. She could have easily gotten out of there by saying her mom was waiting. But she didn’t. Instead she says she’s bored and out alone, basically looking for some excitement.

“And look for my phone.”

Of course he couldn’t just think I’m going down to the supply room to have sex with him? He might be creepy, but he’s not stupid. Well, maybe a little.

Daryl dragged the can into the supply room and pulled out a box with some junk in it. He set it on the workbench.

“Well, here you go. I think most of this stuff is old but what the fuck, I mean hell.”

Daryl stood behind watched young Morgan Healy lean over and poke through the box of stuff on the desk. He knew there was no cell phones in there but gave him a chance to stand close to the girl. He wasn’t sure what, but there was something about this girl. Maybe it was just because he was extra horney or maybe because he could smell the scent of cheap wine coolers on her breath but he sensed something.

His gaze once again found its way to her ass. If only he could stop time. Yes, stop time for a few minutes. He could lift her skirt, yank down her panties and shove his cock in from behind. Dump a quick load inside her. Pull up her panties and fix her skirt. Start time again. What would she think? Would she have any idea why she was suddenly dripping into her panties? Or better yet, steal her panties. He bet she’d want to get out of there real quick when she realized that her panties were somehow gone and something warm and white was oozing down her leg to her bare feet.

Daryl knew at once he had a plethora of new fantasies to jerk off to. It wasn’t easy coming up with something knew, but this was good.

Morgan felt extremely prone standing there with her back to Squiggy. She wasn’t sure what was going to happen although she felt something would. The question was whether she would stop it or as always, let it happen.

But nothing happened.

After giving up her search, Squiggy motioned for them to get out of there as he was sick of being in the school. She followed him back up the steps. The feeling of ‘let it happen’ was fading quickly.

Morgan felt weirdly disappointed despite knowing that the circumstances probably just didn’t allow it. What was ‘it’ anyways? It wasn’t that she wanted to have sex, or have him attack her. She want about to just drop her panties and spread her legs.

It was ‘it’. The moment when things went too far, the point of no return, when circumstances came together perfectly. The moment when ‘he’ realized he could do what he wanted to her, and get away with it.

Morgan realized that she just couldn’t make ‘it’ happen. It just didn’t work that way.

Maybe it didn’t matter as she still tingled from the feeling in the basement of ‘it’ about to happen, even though it didn’t.

Daryl walked silently along with the girl towards the entrance to the school, shutting the lights out as he went. He knew in a few moments she would be gone and then he could be on his way to see Lily and her hot brazilian pussy haircut. But it felt good having this girl by his side. She was pretty, she was real. She wasn’t a stuck up cunt but the fact that she had been drinking seemed naughty. ‘Naughty’ what a great word. The fact was that he liked looking at her.

As they exited the building he came up with one last play. She had thanked him again was started off.

“Okay, I know this might sound kind of odd, but I might know where your phone is.”

Morgan turned and looked quizzically at him, “You do?”

“You’re sure you lost it tonight at the school?”

Morgan nodded, “Pretty sure.”

Daryl locked the front doors. “Well, you know how I said Lenny might have found it? He sometimes brings stuff he finds back to my place. Like last week he found a phone and left it with me to figure out who’s it was. Like I said he’d not very smart and thinks I’m a genius sort of. He likes to play detective.”

Morgan furrowed her brow. What exactly was he getting at?

“Anyways, my place is just down the street in Milford Park. I only drove cause I had to bring in a new cleaner. If you’re really worried about your phone, it’d be five minutes to check. We can walk.”

Morgan hesitated. She felt stupid already as well as a little tired. Perhaps it was best just to go back to Nat’s house.

“I, I dunno.”

Daryl turned and shrugged, “Okay, no problem with me, just hope Mom doesn’t freak.”

She watched him start to walk off. Was she really going to follow him a second time.

“No, wait.”

Daryl heard the sound of sandals slapping against bare feet and smiled.

Five minutes later Morgan was awed by the number of houses in Milford Park. Actually they weren’t really houses as this was really Milford Trailer Park. The aged permanent trailers were everywhere. They exuded a sense of poverty although Morgan herself hardly lived in a mansion.
UnitJonas is offline   Reply With Quote