Thread: Morganrunner14
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 04:13 AM   #21
UnitJonas

UnitJonas has initial reputation

Slap, slap, slap. Charles continued to thrust.

“So Arthur? What do you think?”

“Huh?”

“Doesn’t this look good?”

Slap, slap, slap.

“Oh, yeah, absolutely.”

“Is it getting hard?”

Arthur blushed for a moment.

“Yeah, I knew it was.” Charles added knowingly. “You probably want to stroke it don’t you?”

Arthur smiled sheepishly, “Well, this is pretty hot.”

“Okay then, be my guest.”

“Really?”

Slap, slap, slap.

“Dude we’re almost done here so…”

Morgan couldn’t believe what she was hearing as she looked over at Arthur who was quickly unzipping and pulling his pants down. When he pulled his boxers down she could see his stubby penis pop straight up. Immediately he took it in his hand and started stroking.

“Dude,” Charles continued, “I gotta thank you for turning me on to this.” He stroked her back, “Morgan, you are a fucking goddess! This hour has been the highlight of my entire life. I don’t want it to end.”

Morgan knew he was about to finish, thank God.

Slap, slap, slap.

Charles turned to Arthur, “Hey, Morgan learned a new trick today, wanna see?”

Morgan wondered what he was talking about.

“Oh yeah, absolutely!”

Charles pointed to the couch spot Morgan was leaning over, “Well, you’ll have to come over here then, cause you don’t want to miss this.”

“There?”

“Yep. Right here.”

Before Morgan could realize what he was talking about Arthur, moving quicker than he had probably ever in his life, had dropped his pants completely and set himself down on the couch right in front of her. It forced her to move her hands from the couch cushion, where she was holding herself still, to his large white leg. His stiff penis was pointed directly up at her. She turned and looked back at Charles.

“Now, no need to worry, you were fucking fantastic at it.”

“But”

Charles looked at her sternly. He knew this was the moment of truth on how far he might be able to push her. “Cone on now, we’re almost done. I just want you to show Arthur what you learned. You should be very proud of it.” He urged her with a knowing nod. “Now go” he added.

Charles stopped fucking her but held his cock inside her.

Morgan turned back to Arthur. How ridiculous he looked with no pants on but still wearing his tie. It was now stained as he must have gone out for food. He had sweat rings under his arms and the bottom few buttons of his shirt were open and his belly stuck out as well. And he had these weird arthritic looking socks on. She looked at his face for a moment and his leering gaze and stupid grin almost freaked her out. She looked down at his penis. His hand was wrapped around the base holding it still though she could see it quiver with what she figured was each heartbeat. She felt Charles hands press down on her shoulders and she knew what he wanted. As she slowly moved downwards she almost overcome by the musky smell of him. He wasn’t clean like Charles, he had hair everywhere. She watched Arthur take her hand and place it around him, just as he had done a week ago, though this time she would have to do more.

Arthur removed his hand from hers and watched as she slowly moved it up and down on him. This was going to be fucking incredible, he couldn’t wait. He heard Charles mumble something about getting started and saw him lean over her and put his hand on the back of her head. Her mouth was less than and inch from his cock when Charles urged her on more. He watched her look around nervously once more before her wet lips parted and slowly started to take in his cock.

Morgan heard Arthur moan loudly as she went down on his penis. The smell was overpowering as she started to go up and down on him. Then she felt Charles pull out of her.

“Oh, I gotta see this.” Charles exclaimed as he moved around the couch and kneeled on the floor next to them.

Suck, suck, suck.

“See I told you. She’s good.” Charles watched her move on him. “Oh fuck, that’s hot. And damn she can take a lot more of your cock than mine you lucky bastard.” He then took a moment to notice her little titties hanging. “And look at these, don’t you love how they hang, just like teats. Come on take one.” He took hold of Morgan’s right breast while Arthur took the left. “This girl is a fucking keeper and I gotta get back to fucking her.”

Charles stood up and moved back behind Morgan. But before he entered her again he unrolled the stupid condom, “That has got to go” he thought to himself. Then as he slipped back inside her, now bareback, he swooned at the full impact of her warm, tight grip.

Slap, slap, slap. Suck, suck, suck.

“Oh my God, what the fuck am I doing here?” was the overriding thought that ran though Morgan’s head. “I’m fucking fourteen. I should be out at the mall holding hands with a boy like Max. He’s really nice. But no, I’m here with these two strangers old enough to be my grandfather. I should have stayed at Nat’s and made rice krispie treats like her mom wanted, not bent naked over a couch arm having sex with two men for money. Two men at the same time. Two strangers. What have I become?”

Slap, slap, slap. Suck, suck, suck.

Charles looked over at Arthur. He seemed to be in heaven. When Arthur noticed his glance he watched Charles silently mouth the words, “You ready to cum?” Arthur let out a sigh and nodded his head. Again Charles mouthed silently, “Cum in her mouth.” Arthur looked back at him stunned and shook his head. Charles repeated his order, “Cum in her mouth.” Held his hands in the air as if to show him holding Morgan’s head still, “Hold her head and cum in her mouth.”

Arthur was in no mood to argue any more. He had been holding back his orgasm, unsure what was going to happen. And now that he knew he relaxed and let it build. Morgan’s mouth was far better than his hand, far better than any sex he had ever had (excluding Morgan herself) and her warm mouth was an overwhelming invitation to cum. He felt her body rock harder as Charles seemed to be fucking her faster. This only increased the sensation as she tried to hang on. Yes, it was coming.

Morgan, even with Charles increased speed and depth, was still lost in thought when she felt Arthur’s hand let go of her breast. He had placed it on her back and was caressing her gently. Then his hand moved to her shoulder, then the back of her head where it was joined by his other hand. He suddenly started moving her head up and down faster on him, what was he doing? Before Morgan had a chance to think the hands pulled down hard, forcing almost his entire penis in her mouth. His smelly pubic hair scratched at her face. At the same time she heard Arthur moan loudly. A second later her mouth was being flooded with a warm liquid. She hardly had time to realize that his sperm was emptying into her mouth as she was forced to swallow what was being released so far back in her throat. Immediately she started to gag when a second flow jetted into her mouth. She tried to pull up but he had a death grip on her head. She heard Arthur moan even louder as he orgasmed a third time. She could hear Charles cheering him on. Finally Arthur let go and she pulled up off of him and started to gag and cough.

Arthur looked down with a smile as the young girl pulled up trying to catch her breath, trails of white cum dripping from her chin as tears from gagging ran down her face.

Charles was amazed as he thought he had experienced it all, but this was new. If the grip of Morgan’s tight little cunt wasn’t enough it was doubly enhanced as she went into her gagging and coughing fit. Each cough caused her entire body to contract, especially the muscles in her pussy. He slammed in once more, this time forcing his entire cock into her and held it as his cum made the short trip from his swollen balls to the tip of his cock. He too couldn’t help but moan loudly as he started shooting his cum inside her ripe young body. A few more knee buckling thrusts and he had emptied completely inside her.

All three people remained motionless for a minute. Charles, covered in sweat, finally stepped back and his shrinking cock slipped quickly out of young Morgan. This time he noted that her pussy remained lightly open this time. He also noted the small stream of cum that ran out of her open lips creating a small white puddle on the carpet.

Fifteen minutes later Morgan was again sitting quietly in the backseat of Charles's car. Now more than ever did she wish she took the offer of a pepsi before they left. Even now, as she looked at the back of Arthur's head the salty sweat taste of his sperm still permeated throughout her mouth. So much different from the Snapple sperm and Ted's tiny bit, this taste was overwhelming and just knowing that his sperms were swimming around her mouth was distressful. She looked at both of them together as they chatted with each other. She wondered if the moment she got out of the car they would talk about her and that despite the 'rules' (yes they would laugh) they had both shot their sperm inside her, almost at the same time. Yes, she had let them do whatever they wanted, she had pleased them. How bad could that be?

Ten minutes later Morgan walked through her front door carrying her soccer duffle. She dropped it in the middle of the foyer and went straight up and took a long shower. She figured by all the seeping in her panties that Charles had removed his rubber but that really didn’t matter. She cleaned herself thoroughly including her insides.

She went to her room, dropped her towel and threw on some teddy pajamas. It was warm and the little shorts felt nice and cool. She didn’t even bother to wonder who was watching her on the webcam.

She made her way downstairs and immediately wondered where her mom was. She quickly realized by the note on the fridge that her mom was going to stay over his house, and that she loved her and will see her after school tomorrow.

Morgan sighed and looked in the fridge for something to eat. She pulled out yesterday’s leftover pizza and heated it up. She grabbed a Snapple and was too tired to notice that it was already opened. She sat at the couch and started watching ‘Date My Mom’ on MTV. That was the last thing she remembered.

The first thing she noticed was that the sun was shining. The second thing was that she still on the couch and not in her bed. The third thing was that it was already 8:30 and she was way late for school. She sat up and rubbed her head. The fourth thing was that she had a bad headache.

As she stood she realized that she ached down there but that was expected because of her stupid decision yesterday to go with Charles. What she didn’t expect was when she looked down, pulled open her teddy pants and saw her hair matted down and the crotch of her shorts coated with a white crust.

Morgan looked around the room and noted the empty Snapple bottle on the table. She then looked out the sliding back door at Ted’s house. She knew exactly what had happened.

“How stupid am I?” she said out loud, vowing to never again drink from an already open container.

It was too late to do anything now so she quickly showered and dressed and realized that she had no way to school. She should just blow it off. As she looked out the window she saw Ted washing his car out front. She shook her head and laughed to herself. “That figures”

Ten minutes later Ted was driving along in his car with a bright eyed teen next to him. He looked over at her petite knees tucked so close together and smiled knowing just how far a part they were last night. It was strange though as it wasn’t as good as the first time. She was like a piece of laundry last night, she never moved, never got wet, no reaction at all. Next time he would have to cut down on the dose as he much preferred the slightly more animated version of his sleepy lover. But hell it still didn’t stop him from coming twice inside her. He smiled to himself at her confusion over last night and her oversleeping. She would never realize the irony of her statement of how better it felt to have a neighbor like him to watch over her house because her mom wasn’t around much. He even surprised himself at the idea of just having her friend Darsey sleep over next time her mom was gone. The thought of two of them at once was almost too much.

He let her off in front of the school. As she scampered into the building he wondered what she might think if she knew that just yesterday she was fucked by a guy old enough to be her father.
UnitJonas is offline   Reply With Quote