View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 10:05 PM   #53
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I dont hear anything from him, not that I really expected to. After he slides out of me he stands next to my prone body. I cry quietly into my folded arms under my face. Now what? I hope he just leaves me like this. As soon as he goes though Im going to scrape that shit out from inside of me.

"Lay down on your back" he says. And tells me to do as Im told or Ill be tied up and left somwhere not to be found.

Reluctantly I pull my knees up underneath me and turn into a sitting position. i look up at you with your cock still out as you gets undressed in gfront of me. A sheen of sweat covers your chest and beads on your face. I swallow heavily feeling sick and trying notto taste that hint of cum in my mouth still from before. Thank god your cum is dripping out of me.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote