View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 11:36 PM   #45
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hate the way my body betrays me physiologically, milking your dick and lubricating itself despite how unwanted this is. it allwos you to move faster inside me, and even harder. I feel you slamming your cock into my cervix. Now it seems your pamrantly fucking me, grunting, groaning and pulling my hair back sharp enoguh to force me to cry out in pain and buck against you. Yyour hips slam off my ass with each thrust.

Then it dawns on me, I had to start a new pill packet this week, but Ive forgotten to take it for the last couple of days. I can picture clearly where it sits in my medical cabinet, not in my body where it needs to be.

"Please dont cum in me! please I beg you really, dont... ugh! Im not on the pill. cum anywhere but not in me pleaaaaaaaasse! "
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote