View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 07:16 PM   #43
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just when I think Im used to your rythm you change it. Some hard thrusts that move my body and force grunts from me, then soft measured strokes that are tortuously long and intimate. I have to feel every single split second of your rape.

It means I cant even block out your cruel taunts. Lucky I am on the pill, I think, but still theres always the risk..

"No... " I moan, followed by shuddering cries, when I think about you impregnanting me. It reminds me that soon I will be flooded with you in my most private and sacred of places against my will. There are other things though which are scary..

"Ugh! No..." I wail. "Please stop!!!!"
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote