View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 07:33 AM   #1
Defilen Rekker

Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Gifs of Classic Rape Scenes

I have set up this thread for posting animated gifs taken from classic rape scenes. Anyone would wants to is more than welcome to contribute. This is just my way of repaying RB for all it has provided me. I will update this thread whenever I can. It take a little while for some to load, but the great thing about these is that you can savor the suffering on an endless loop For my first posts I've chosen three versions of my favorite fantasy - a clueless and naive blond cutie in the hands of some very nasty men!

First a title well known I'm sure to RB fans, I Spit On Your Grave. Great movie, but pay close attention to its moral - that real rapists get their balls removed with scissors, or chopped to pieces, or hanged - and don't forget it!

Last edited by Defilen Rekker; 02-10-2010 at 07:53 AM.
Defilen Rekker is offline   Reply With Quote