View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 08:33 PM   #9
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I sense him moving towards the end of the bed. "Are you promisuous, Tina? When was the last time you had to offer-up your tight little cunt for some drugs? Let's just see here...", he says in a creepy professional sounding voice. I can't bare to hear him. I try to escape into my own mind, but it's swirling with foggy thoughts, struggling just to interpret the sensations in my body as I feel his strong hands snake down my stomach and spread my legs apart. I concentrate on trying to squeeze my thighs together, struggling to clamp them shut as his big hands hold them wide open.

I hear my own whimpering groans become more desperate as I feel his fingers tracing lightly up and down my exposed slit. I feel them quickly spread apart the lips of my pussy and then a sharp burning sensation. A stinging ache radiating from my clit. I want to scream and to bite off the tape that's covering my mouth. I push my tongue up against it's sticky backside and feel that it won't budge. Suddenly his fingers are on my clit rubbing slowly, smoothly, gently. Now increasing speed, pressing more firmly, getting faster, rougher, harder. My legs begin to jerk and twitch as the sensations travel throughout my body in hot little spasms.
It stops. The bed is moving. I feel a heavy bulky mass moving between my legs. They're being squeezed and held apart in a tight vicious grip.

"You little sluts just can't get enough cock", I hear him chuckling as if to himself. I feel the weight of his body crushing down on me, his bulky arms engulfing me, his hairy thighs pushing my legs apart. and his hands grabbing underneath and clenching my ass roughly. The smell of his musky sweat and the sounds of his shallow breath invade my senses as he declares in a serious sounding tone, "seems you've got slick wet discharge all over your little cunt, Tina.."
Deep and growling, hot words blowing into my ear, "You're a sick girl..... and you're gonna get just what you need.... ". I feel a hot proding against my tender flesh, a grinding feeling. His cock...... inside of me, invadinding my body, forcing open my tender flesh, burrowing through until it's entire length is buried and coated by the silky wetness inside. "MMMmmmm that's it..... that's a good slut ....."

My anguished whimpers and squeals get drowned out by his euphoric groans of pleasure. I feel his hands slip out from under me, the weight of his body lifting off of me. My legs being lifted and pushed back towards my face, my ass and legs being held up in the air. "MMMMMMMmmmmmm" I moan desperately feeling his cock thrusting faster, harder, pumping in and out, the intensity building. Nauseaus summer salts wrack my stomach as.I feel his legs start to slightly vibrate against mine. "Uhhhh.... Tina.... gonna give you a potent dose of cum.....right in your tight llittle fuckbox ....." I feel, his cock expanding, strong, rythmic, throbbing pulsating against my pussy walls, twinges of pain, and then an eruption of hot, thick, fluid, spurting deep inside, filling me.

"No no no no no it didn't happen... it didn't.... no no no" a voice from within my shattered mind, screams hysterically. He releases his grip and lets my legs drop down flat on the bed. I feel the flow of sticky wetness trickling from my pussy as he withdraws his cock and removes himself from the bed.

His, calm, quiet, smug, voice feels like a ragged spear tearing through my eardrums from across the room, as he says "Of course we will continue with this coarse of treatment, Tina. And you will require regular visits."
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote