View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 01:09 PM   #115
Lucifer_L

Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugga123 View Post
Jealous of men?

- Women are always seen to be innocent
- Men try to help women, they're claimed to be chauvinists
- Men try to help a child, they're pedophiles.
- Men get hurt by a woman, they're weak
- Men get raped, no one believes them.
I'm not sure if men can get raped though, I mean, if I imagine myself being rode by an female I find unattractive I wouldn't be able to maintain a boner, therefore her plot would fail without even starting, and if i do get hard, that means I'm actually getting off of it, therefore still not rape. Of course there are many twisted ways that involve all kinds of objects getting pushed in your special areas/holes that could be called rape, but it's really more of physical abuse and not that hard to prove. So yea. It really is hard to get raped female wise if you're a guy. Man to man action is a differente story.