View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 07:42 AM   #9
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windshearer
Instead of just role playing, why don't we form a rape club. Those interested and able to travel could rendezvous at a designated location, perferably a B & B Inn in some secluded location, i.e. Smokey Mountains, etc.

As a club, we would have to form safety bylaws, and have a designated sergeant-at-arms, whose sole responsiblity would be the ultimate enforcer of the rules. Willing female participants would have to be protected from the real thing. I am sure we could devise a plan.

Any participants?
Guess by now you know we believe in fantasy only.....and as for St Louis....who knows......i personally would never trust any claim entered on the net.....as one of my pal here said.....come on ....net is full of honest people

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote