View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 06:55 PM   #15
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Since I didn't really want to continue my tradition of lame threads and it probably doesn't deserve it's own topic anyways i'm going to post my crap here.

I think scars on women can be sexy ,in a weird (read degenerate pervert) sort of way, every scar has a story behind it as they say and I know a few women with scars and it interests me for some reason. 3 examples, since the thread is about 3's

1. My friend, she's had surgery and has a scar on her throat and one on her hip, from the same operation. Both are straight line scars and not more then and inch and a half long. It being sexy is help by the smoking hot body the scars are on, she's a dancer, but nevertheless even though I know the rather mundane story behind them I still find the scars themselves sexy.

2. There's a woman I see now and then in my local shop. She's blond, slim, and a lil slutty looking, she has a scar on her face it's thin, follows the cheek by the ear and slightly onto the jawline and strangely enough doesn't actually detract from her looks that much. I often wonder what the story behind that scar, if a man gave her it or something - it's not a accidental scar by the looks of it - regardless she doesn't seem to hide it or be embarressed by it, she often ties her hair back etc, and smile often. It's strangely sexy, or am I strange for thinking it's sexy??

3. A girl I know at uni has a scar in the middle of her chest, it's as fully healed as it's going to get, and looks like a major surgery scar, maybe she had something wrong with her heart at one time. Now in this instance I think it's because it's right between her breasts which more by association than anything makes me find it sexy. I found myself thinking about how far the scar went down her slim tummy and things like that. I was talking to her today and could help but think that while some people may be put off by it if I was with her I wouldn't be at all, in fact it peaked my curiosity in an girl I wouldn't normally have a particular interest in.

I think it may be because I used to have a interest in hard spanking films and things like the elite pain stuff i.e I liked to see marks and whelts on a woman's body, so maybe a scar is a continuation of that. Not that I really want to see a woman in serious harms way to get a scar or inflict injury myself or anything, but if it's already happened then ok I guess. Hell I even took an interest in the picture Crimsondesire posted of the marks on her leg, even though I know that's a really lame and bad thing to do since they were result of self harm and that's obviously a serious issue. Of course there are scars I don't find sexy at all, I guess it's on a individual basis sort of thing.

Heap your distain, contempt, ridicule on me here!

Last edited by Conrad; 04-23-2009 at 05:17 AM.
Conrad is offline   Reply With Quote