View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 10:05 AM   #29
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae
Sorry to bring reality to a fantasy board but I've been reading your posts Chi, and I couldn't help but say something.
That's quite alright, Fae. However futile it may be there'll always be a gentle mind coming along trying to talk seriously with ChiTownHoney about these issues.

How does it go?
"God watches over fools" ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney
As as for being killed or mutilated...thats just the chance you take in pursuit of your desires. I dont want it to happen, but I want the real rape...I mean, real for them and fantasy for me. How bad can an actual rape be if you want it though?
Well, tell us when you find out.
I actually do still wish you never have to find out.
Of course the paradox of your "fantasy" is a conundrum not to be solved easily. How can a rape occur as long as YOU want it? After all rape means there's a person who doesn't want it to happen ...

You seem to be smart enough to know how and where to get raped. But then again many people know how to commit suicide effectively and yet they still "fail". Mostly because in the end they desire something utterly different.
You might want to consider that's possibly the case with you as well.