View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 08:17 PM   #26
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
Chi, when you go out looking for danger have you ever found it? Have any of those situations you try to get yourself into ever panned out? I really have to wonder how much you'd be saying some of those things if you ever had to deal with the reality of the situations you're talking about putting yourself into. Like I said earlier, my fantasies don't include snuff or ending up seriously mutilated and if you're Really doing some of the things you talk about: you scare me girl.

I can like playing the fantasy. I can find a guy who shares my fetishes and play out any role he likes, but I've seen and been too close to the reality of what you're talking about. I hope there's something out there looking out for you because I'd hate to see a rape you'd enjoy turn into something far worse because you trolled for a real predator and actually found one.

Sorry to bring reality to a fantasy board but I've been reading your posts Chi, and I couldn't help but say something.

No I havent found it I think I'm doing something wrong. Maybe not teasing right. I do think however that I have a gaurdian angel. I must. I get myself into some pickles and I always end up ok.

Ok...last weekend. I had gone to this bar with abou 4 other girls. Anyhow, I had a little too much to drink, and it was getting late and the girls had to leave, but I told him I cant drive so I was going to lag behind and watch the band for a bit. So here I am sitting by myself of course of guys were going to come up to me. So these two white guys who looked so young were talking to us beforehand and noticed me when I was alone and started talking to me. I told them I was drunk and couldnt drive myself home and they asked. Then we started talking more and then they started telling me their stories about how they go out and tag team girls all the time. Then they even pulled out there phones and started showing me self pics of their penises. I was like oh shit, these guys are no joke!

I started talking to them, trying to get close on both of them, cause I like that, you dont have to pick just one. Anyhow...one of them was telling me that my mouth was writing checks that my ass couldnt cash, and I was like, you dont know me or what you would be missing. I was just teasing them. I had no intention of doing anything with them willingly. I just wanted to see how far I could take it.

Anyhow, they suggeted we all go somewhere and I said I had nowhere to go and the one guy said the back of his truck was big enough...as I was straddling his leg, I was telling him that I didnt know about all that and that they were crazy. I was just teasing. Finally I just decided to walk out and leave slowly, thinking they were going to follow me out, and the one guy told me to come back but I didnt. So I just walked out and drove my drunk ass home.

I must be doing something wrong. I pick and choose my situations though. I cant make a situation happen like I want it to happen.

As as for being killed or mutilated...thats just the chance you take in pursuit of your desires. I dont want it to happen, but I want the real rape...I mean, real for them and fantasy for me. How bad can an actual rape be if you want it though?
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote