View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 04:47 AM   #13
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)

"Jasmine I suspect you'll be adjusting that red-rimmed cum bucket of a mouth soon enough," I say looking warmly in her eyes. "You didn't get the deal with OLI. Jim told me on the phone as a courtesy when I called to extend your career a few minutes longer," I say glancing at Jasmine.

"You are correct that I'm not any Bradley, My name is Peter Rothschild, perhaps you've heard of my family? We funded both sides of the Napoleonic war. When the conspiracy whacko's talk about the new world order, they mean us. We influence global politics to influnce currency markets, we did it first during Napoleon's war but why stop? We lend billions to countries to go to war, make more money in the devalued currencies, and then wait for both "war motgages" to come due," I chuckle pouring myself a glass of scotch with one large ice chip. "Fuck neat scotch, I like mine cold," I mutter as I throw the drink in Jasmines face. Desperate to taste her smokey chilled breasts I ask "Would you like an executive career Jasmine?"
Pleasure Junkie

Last edited by ControlPhreak; 02-28-2007 at 11:45 AM.
ControlPhreak is offline   Reply With Quote