View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 04:03 AM   #11
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)

Uselessly she refuses me a second time. "Fine," I utter cooly. Taking both small wrists in one hand I tear the thin blouse apart admiring the full pale globes confined in a fine lace bra.

I hear her spit just as it hit's my cheek. Unphased, I grab the thick leather cuffs from a compartent to my right. Pushing the intercom I tell Stephen, over Jasmine's shrieking, to lower the privacy divider and cuff her left wrist to the upper left hook. I take her delicate ankles, struggling fiercly in my muscular arms. Securing the heavy black cuff on her right ankle and lower right ring. Letting her go she lands a kick to my shoulder, while it's a decent kick it simply adds to the thrill of the hunt. Delightful. She struggles somewhat to her feet and wobbles in her heels. "Aren't you a sight, splayed out and free all at once," I say, looking her over. The opaque divider having been put back up.

I clutch her free wrist as her free leg lamely kicks at my shin. With no room to pull her leg back it's a 3 inch, reapeating, panicky kick. I grab the corkscrew from the bar, and stab it through the wool skirt. Dead center and a couple of inches from the well stitched hem. In one harsh movement I rip the corkscrew down through the fabric. Ripping the skirt open further like a curtain, I admire the lace panties and garter belt that match her bra.

Jasmine, repeatedly attempting to slap and claw my face is a few inches short of connecting. Lashing out in a fury she screams, arm lashing everywhere it can. Clawing the blue velvet ceiling lining frantically as I lossen my tie. She sees the stiffening thicknes down my right thigh, and rips her fingernails into the ceiling covering, tatters of blue velvet in her fist.

As i squeeze the length of fleshy pipe through my pants, she tries to kick and falls back into the seat. I sit across from her wiping her spit from my cheek with a page torn carelessly from her proposal. "Settled?" I ask.
Pleasure Junkie

Last edited by ControlPhreak; 02-26-2007 at 11:01 PM.
ControlPhreak is offline   Reply With Quote