View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 01:36 PM   #2
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am watching the traffic, staying far enough away that the spray from the passing cars doesn't get me. I want to look nice for the meeting. It will put me on easy street if my proposal goes well.

I hate the rain, well that's not entirely true. I hate it when I have to be out in in like this. Otherwise, I love thunderstorms. This is not one of those times. The torrential downpour has left me without a taxi and I am very close to being late.

I see the limo pull along side me, but don't really pay attention to it until it stays along side me for a while. I look over as the dark tinted glass slides down and a handsome man about 30 smiles though the rain. He is slightly graying which makes him look distinguished. His offer for a ride is tempting and I hesitate only for a moment. He couldn't be a bad guy with this limo could he?

"Thank you so much. It is not a good day to have to walk." I tell him with a smile.

His driver has appeared to open the door in the few moments it takes to make my decision. I slide into the car and the driver takes my umbrella.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote