View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 04:04 PM   #11
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As I lay in the back, i can see him seaching for something. He turns to me with a smile spead accross his face as he slowly looks down into his hands and reveils a packet with what looks to contain tables. Fear running strong thought my body, the thoughts of what those are and what he is going to do with them causes my body starts to shake.

I try to force the gag out of my mouth with my tongue, the event only leaving me more frustrated then before.I know that i need to get free from him, get away to somewhere safe somethere not near him. Our eyes meet i can tell he has plans for me and right now they include those pills. Me moves closer to me, as he does i try to force myself as far back into the seat as i can go to get away from him, from his plans.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote