Thread: The Rape Patrol
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 09:40 AM   #15
Dax

Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)

Chapter Four: Distractions Continued.....

“Oh my God, no” screamed Wendy. “It’s you guys. What are doing to me? What do you want from me? Oh no! Oh no! Oh please, please no!” She was hysterical.

Nick was kneeling behind her and had her arms pinned behind her back. He was able to hold them back with one arm. He had the other wrapped around her front and was grabbing at her little tits.

Then Liz said, “You can feel all you want Nicky boy, but remember, I’m unwrapping this little present.”

I got us parked and jumped into the back to get in on the action.
Luckily I had missed the part where Liz strips down. That’s never a highlight for me.

Wendy was pinned between Jerome and Nick. While she just sobbed her heart out, the two of them were groping her all over. And sure enough Nick had one of his hands up under her shirt, getting a head start on her, what were sure to be, little boobs.

Now Liz began…. “Stand up here baby.””Now you need to know that if you even hesitate to do anything we tell you to do, we’re going to cut you. And it will really hurt! And you don’t want scas all over that pretty face now, do you?”

Wendy stood up and just looked down at the floor of the van. Tears were running down her face.

“Now take off that shirt for me.” Liz said.

Her white button up shirt still had her Applebee’s nametag on it. I don’t think that we were going to forget it was Wendy.

She unbuttoned the shirt and let in fall to the floor. She was wearing a cute little pink bra with white polka dots on it. Her tits were tiny.

“Do you have little boobies under there, Wendy?” Liz asked.

“Yes.” She sobbed.

“What size is that bra?” Liz asked.

“32A” Wendy answered.

All while this was happening, Nick and Jerome have their dicks out and are sitting stroking themselves to the innocent striptease from our little “China doll”. Of course I had the camera in one hand and my dick in the other.
“Before you show us those little boobies, take off your pants. And your socks and shoes too.” Liz commanded.

Wendy unbuttoned the waistband of her pants, pulled down the zipper, and slid them down over her thin white legs. This revealed a matching pair of panties.

“Are those Grranimals?” Jerome laughed.

“Now take off those panties, sweetie.” Liz told her.

Wendy slid them down to her knees.

“All the way off” she barked!

Now I’ve seen cute little pussies before, but this one might be the best! It had little, whispy strands of black hair slightly covering it.

“Sweet” says Jerome. “A fuzzy pussy!”

All this time, Liz is stroking her hairy snatch and pinching her massive nipples.
“Holy fuck” Nick yells, “look at how tiny her butt is!”

“Oh you poor, poor thing” I said. “You have no idea what will be up there in a few minutes.”

Now she’s almost screaming. Jerome has to cover her mouth.

“Yell like that one more time, and I’ll hurt you bad, cunt!” Jerome said.

“Now come over her and let me help you off with that bra.” Liz stated. “Sit on my lap.”

Wendy slowly crawled onto Liz’s big fat thighs. Liz unhooked her bra and we got our first glimpse of little tits. They stuck straight out. Little mounds protruding from her chest. Not a hint of any sag. Little teenage tits can be a beautiful thing. And like most Asians, they were topped off by nice dark nipples. They looked real dark against her pure white skin.

Liz leaned over and started sucking on one nipple while one hand played with the other nipple. Her other hand was between her legs. She already had her fingers in Wendy’s pussy and was giving our little girl a nice finger fuck. Wendy was just limp, like a ragdoll on her lap. Crying and her tiny chest heaving!

“OK Baby, now suck on momma’s big titties!” Liz told her.

We then watched the show. Liz made her suck as hard as she possibly could on her massive boobs. She then spread those meaty thighs, leaned back and made Wendy lick her hairy pussy. She made her lick it for a long time! Wendy occasionally gagged while she was doing it. I would too. Eventually Liz got what she wanted. It was actually the first time I saw Liz have an orgasm. When she reached that point, she put her hands on the back of Wendy’s head and pushed her face into her pussy and thrust her hips back and forth. It looked like Wendy’s head almost went completely inside it.

“Lick momma’s pussy, baby. Lick momma’s pussy!” she screamed.

“OK. Ladies night is over” hollered Nick.

With that, her grabbed Wendy and made her kneel down in front of him. “Now suck this like a lollipop you little bitch” he said.

Wendy resisted, but Nick grabbed her neck and started to choke her. After wiping tears from her eyes, she opened wide as Nick slid his hard cock into her sweet, young mouth. At this point I handed the camera to Liz and made Wendy get up on all fours. As she sucked on Nick, I decided to take a closer look at that cute ass. Like most Asians, it was a little bit flat. But damn, it was cute anyway. I slid my fingers up and down between her little butt crack. I then took my middle finger and started to explore the inside of this adorable little creature’s ass. I then parted her cheeks and slid the tip of my raging hard cock into her little pink asshole. It was so tight that it took a some effort. While I fucking her ass, and she was sucking Nick’s dick, Jerome was reaching under her and pinching the shit out of her little nipples. It was hard to keep her still at times. I wasn’t sure which hurt her more, my big cock up her ass, or Jerome’s massive hands having no mercy on her tiny boobs. Her ass was so tight, it didn’t take long for me to unload into her.

Nick got his wish and was the one lucky enough to check and see if Liz’s prediction was right. By now we had installed cuffs to the floor of the van at both the feet and arms. We had loved the way we tied Miss Allen to her bedposts. We installed the cuffs right after that.

We cuffed her spread eagle and Nick positioned himself over her. Liz said, “Let me lube her up for you.” With that, Liz got down and put her ugly mug between Wendy’s thin little legs. She played for a second with the thin black hairs on her cute little pussy. Then she parted her pussy lips and “went to town” on our little teen. At one point she stopped and said, “Oh my God, she tastes so sweet. I could lick her all night.”

After awhile, Nick rammed his hard dick between her beautiful pussy lips. At the same time, Jerome slid his monster cock into her mouth. Almost like they had planned it, they exploded into her at just about the same time. Cum oozed out the sides of Wendy’s mouth. “Swallow it all, bitch” Jerome yelled. And sure enough, as Nick pulled out of her, his cock was coated with blood. Liz is a smart woman.

We played with our little “China doll” for a couple hours more. At one point while Jerome was fucking her, Liz had one of her feet and was rubbing the big toe all over her clit. Two orgasms for the big dyke!

We even made Wendy lick Liz’s asshole. That’s one of Liz’s favorites That was a sight, seeing her tiny little face between those flabby ass cheeks.

We had a little mercy on her and dumped her not too far from her car. After all, she had given us excellent service at the restaurant that night.

I got a call from the movie guy after we sent the video to him. He told me he was going to send me an extra $250. for that one. He said, “When they’re that young and that cute, I can’t keep them in stock.”

I guess we’re just “star makers”!
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote