View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 06:34 AM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Girl Next Door Rape Exchange.

Is open for business!

The way I look at it is for every victim there is a rapist, but it's not always wise to shit (or rape) on your own doorstep. So I've devised a way we can supply (fantasy) victims to each other.

It's simple really, just describe the girl next door and members can pick out one they like the sound of and give us an idea of what they may like to do with her.

There is only one rule in addition to the usual site rules here: You must not under any circumstance supply personal information about the girl next door that may enable other members to identify her. If I spot any I will report it to a moderator immediately. So basicly this means no photographs, names, addresses or telephone numbers. Even if you imagine you have the girls permission to do so!

I wish you all good luck in finding the girl next door of your dreams, and remember the devil makes work for idle hands to do!

Mr Rotter.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote