View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 02:31 AM   #1
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default One last humiliation

What one last humiliation before you leave (whether a fantasy rape or a rl one night stand or farewell to a gf) would you leave the slut with? Or ladies, what humiliation would you fantasize being left with whether a fantasy rape or one night stand or other?

Elsewhere I read where the guy shoved a few dollars up his one night stands pussy as he was leaving and said thanks for the f*ck. He said he wanted her to feel like a slut and that's why he did it. I have to admit I felt a twinge from something so humiliating. A fantasy rape of course would require something more humiliating then the rape itself. I think one guy mastered a farewell rape humiliation when he sat down on the womans face and farted right before he left.

What would be your one last humiliation?
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote