Thread: Virgins..
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 10:26 AM   #13
Ambriela
Privileged Member

Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phtlc View Post
http://www.slutload.com/watch/z7bLof...floration.html

at 8:41 of the film, he appears to finally shove it through her hymen and her response is well acted.
Sorry guys you seem to have a misconception there. But, as you never had one, and could not check it out in the mirror, let me help out there.

The hymen isnt inside the vagina. It is right at the outside. If you do not know what to look for it would/could look like a big greyish-whitish glob of half-dried pussyjuice just at the entrance. if you push your cock in even only 0,5 cm, it already goes through the hymen.
It looks somewhat like this drawing but it has holes on it.

But most girls do not have hymens by the age of 18, even if they are virgins. This membrane can rip easily during exercises, like riding a bike, gymnastics, horsriding, karate - anything that requires the legs to be parted wide.

So on that video the braking though would happen at 3:50.
So its not well acted. When the vagina is still very tight the most 'painful' part of the penetration is when a, the hymen breaks, b, if there isnt much of a hymen, then the head enters, because thats thickest than the shaft right under, and it doesnt grow gradually thicker, it starts thick. So no way a virgin would let a guy paly with the head of his cock in and out just like that.

End of biology lesson.

I find it extremely annoying when I find badly faved virgin or teen videos too. WOuld love to see one well-acted virgin rape, where the teen doesn look at least 28.