View Single Post
Old 10-28-2022, 02:50 PM   #56
rapeboardFAN
Privileged Member

rapeboardFAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeboardFAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeboardFAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeboardFAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeboardFAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeboardFAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeboardFAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeboardFAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeboardFAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeboardFAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeboardFAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Bdsmmania Jj Plush Farewell To The Bank

Jj Plush Farewell To The Bank

I had been packing up the building for days in these pants, winter 2021. I owned the place for over 10 years and the next am I was going to be handing the keys over to the new owner. I took off my sweatshirt to make this video but that is about it. No hair extensions or shiny blouses, just an emotionally and physically wiped out human being giving a little goodbye tour of the place. I wanted that memory. I wasn't sure if I would share it or not at the time:
I stuff my mouth with rope (not many supplies left) and wrap my head with vetwrap. I put my elbows behind my back and then POOF I'm all tied up and start the tour before being hogtied simply. At the end I ungag myself and wave goodbye.

Name: Jj Plush Farewell To The Bank
Format: mp4
Size: 680.57 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:17:51

Download from Keep2Share

JJ Plush Farewell to the bank.mp4
rapeboardFAN is offline   Reply With Quote