Thread: Teachers Pet
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 03:08 AM   #40
unwillingsatin

unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)

She lifted her head up off the table, wondering if she were dreaming or not... she'd been going to see him... She licked her lips, trying really hard to decide. "If you take off my bindings... I run and everything turns into the quad... and you pull me on your lap and push the vibrator into my ass while everyone watches, then you slide me between your knees, force your cock into my mouth. You've been in this dream before," she accused. He was actually more handsome here than he had been in her last dream. She smiled, feeling a flicker of love for him because this was her dream and she could feel anything she wanted to. "How do I know my body is for your pleasure and amusement? In my dream you make me do things and do things to me because you love me so much you can't help yourself... or because it has to be done to save the world or something. Professor, has anyone ever told you that you're the most handsome man anywhere on campus?"
unwillingsatin is offline   Reply With Quote