View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 03:42 AM   #125
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

"Please, please stop." I can hear the desperation in your voice, your shortness of breath. When you try to sit up again I lean foreword, pressing your body down onto the car with mine. I grab your face between my hands and force a long kiss on your lips, all the while my cock maintains it's steady pace. I shift your body slighly on the car so that now your face is illuminated by the moon. "You look a little flushed baby." I give you another hard kiss.

"You're gonna cum for me bitch." I pull back away from your face again but maintain my grip on either side of your head, holding you in place and forcing you to look at me. "After I grabbed you and hit you, after I made you suck me and swallow me, after I made you ride me, after I bent you over and slammed into your pretty little ass while you screamed, your gonna cum for me, just like a little whore." My pace increases, driving into you as I keep my eyes locked onto yours. "Because that's what you are, just a dumb little whore."

Last edited by Legosi; 10-04-2010 at 04:04 AM.
Legosi is offline   Reply With Quote