View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 03:51 AM   #15
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I mean... i hate to bitch at 60+ degrees, but, damn, i expect my winter to be cold, this is bullshit. When i wake up with my thin ass blanket, and am still hot in the middle of winter, i'm pissed. Obviously i need to move to the north, this warm weather in winter is weak.

and for the record, snow here is 'the shit.' About a month ago it snowed here. I worked until about 4 am and my roommates were screaming at me about 6am, which pissed me off, but i looked our my window and all i saw was white, a miracle for baton rouge. Since we never had snow and we have a lot of college kids, the snow men around here were amazing, decked out in LSU gear, in Natty or Budweiser gear, it was just a fun day where everyone was outside and sociable and i wish it would come along more often.