View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 07:46 AM   #122
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Scene Three: The last time

Mom calls me into her room. She’s laying on the bed dressed in tight clothes that make me feel strange, and make my penis get hard. “wasn’t yesterday nice? I think we should do it again” She tells me. Getting on all fours she puts me penis in her mouth and makes my vision explode in white ecstasy. She bends over and I slide her tight panties down. Pressing my penis into her I rock my hips back and forth. “Yeah I like that” She moans, closing her eyes and letting the rhythm make her cum. My young body and hard dick are just too much for her. But I don’t want to stop and she makes me cum all over her face. “We’re not going to be able to do this anymore, we just have to stop” She tells me, realizing how wrong what she’s doing is.

The Last Time.mp4

Scene Four: Forcing on mommy

I don’t want to stop fucking my mom. After she tells me it’s over, I lay in my bed awake and horny. I sneak into her room while she sleeps and pull the covers off her body. My dick needs her, it needs to fuck her. When she wakes I’m already inside her, thrusting into her pussy. “I said we couldn’t do this anymore” She gasps. But I don’t stop fucking her. She tries to push me off, but I’m too strong and too horny. “This isn’t right” she begs me. I just fuck her harder until she cums on my raging cock. “I want your cum” She says desperately as I give her another big load in her mouth. Even though she knows it should stop, she’s going to keep fucking me forever.

Category: MILF
Related Categories: HANDJOBS, BLOW JOBS, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, CUM SWALLOWERS, BIG TITS
Keywords: andi james, cum shot, cumshots, taboo, redhead, milf, big tits, cum swallow, fucking, big naturals

Forcing on Mommy.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote