Thread: Hate
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2006, 05:20 PM   #5
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i hated someone after loving them and spent a lot of time working on inflicting the same level of pain on them as they did to me. i got my revenge in the sweetest possible way which was very cruel. i then walked away smiling and god damn it i felt so good! it was worth the grin and bear it stage just to get the rush of unutterable triumph when i left them feeling as frustrated and pissed off as they made me feel. the memory still makes me smile even 8 years later as they truly did deserve it and at least i can say...i did it with much more class than them! it take quite a lot to get me to that stage of hate but when i do i dont let it pass. now what does that tell you all about me??!