View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 09:15 AM   #15
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)

Looking at her face, wet, scotch stained, and contorted in anger, makes the lump down my leg throb hader. Her lace bra wet and stained, nipples clearly hard and visible. "I'm asking if you'd like a better more lucrative career, Jasmine. Are you ready to behave? I'd prefer you out of the restraints. This seems so uncivilized, but was evidently required."

Pouring myself another scotch, I watch as she curls into the back of the seat as the ice hits the glass. Her hands cover her face as the amber liquid slips out of the bottle and down the ice. I reach for the tumbler and swirl the ice in the glass knowing the simple act will have the intended result.

Hearing the clink of the ice and swish of the scotch, she bursts into tears. Leaving her cuffs in place I step from the car, listening to her crying and sobbing like a fine orchestra. Rattling my glass like the conductor of my own private symphony. 'This will be a delightfully long day,' I whisper to myself as her sobbing becomes enticingly ragged, spilling from the large shiny limousine. I walk through the massive echoing space listening to the shrieks, resisting the impulse to simply waste it all by indulging my most primal urges.

I send Stephen over to undo the restraints, perhaps she's sufficiently convinced of her fate. 'Let's find out,' I think as Stephen removes her ankle restraint. Jasmine only softly kicking her leg, completely exhausted it would seem. Stephen unlocks her wrist restraint, letting her take it off in her own time. She weakly reaches up and begins to undo her final restraint. I rattle the glass and hear a choked sob reverberate loudly.
Pleasure Junkie

Last edited by ControlPhreak; 03-01-2007 at 09:25 AM.
ControlPhreak is offline   Reply With Quote